Saturday 22 November 2014

Birthday OOTD What I wore out to dinner

I had exactly 6.57 minutes to get dressed and out the door for my birthday dinner.  My gorgeous guy, and some friends and I were going to an upscale, trendy restaurant to dine on delicious food.

The weather was cold (as usual), and incredibly windy!! Holy cow, I think I saw Toto and a couple of cows flying through the air.  

Here is what I threw on to brave the elements.



Danier leather hoody jacket (end of season sale, $200), Jacob white sweater (ancient, $15), thrifted merino wool maxi skirt ($3), Coach orange tote (clearance, $100), Aldo sparkly flats (thrifted, $3).




The picture of these shoes doesn't do them justice.  They are cheetah print with sparkly bits..I always get compliments when I wear them.

This was the perfect outfit for dining and staying warm.  Happy Birthday to me.

happy thrifting to you ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment