Friday 16 January 2015

Red is for love, thrifting finds

Here we are trudging through January 2015.  Lately the weather has alternated between mildly cold with soft fluffy snowflakes, and blistering cold.  I sigh when I read fashion blogs.  The women in those blogs can drape a coat over their outfit, while wearing high heels with cropped, tight pants.  If I were to do that, I'd get frostbite on my exposed ankles, or slip and fall on the snow and ice.

The good news is that I'm gearing up for Valentine's Day with these latest finds.  A cool, jet necklace with matching earrings (only the beads are crimson red instead of black), and 2 decorative boxes.



All these goodies set me back $10 at the Salv Army.

Then I found a whole whack of sewing notions. Some were quite old.  I snapped up some binding tape, and stretchy lace.








happy thrifting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment