Sunday 8 February 2015

Go recycling!!


This was my recycling and garbage pile 2 weeks ago.


As you can see, I had a LOT of stuff that had to get recycled. Cardboard boxes, cans and lots of misc paper.

Here are some old pics on my phone that I'm finally using (hey, that counts as recycling, right?).  These are things that I picked up at the 4 items for $15 sale at Salv Army.  With the blustery cold weather we've had, I was magnetized to colorful, summer clothing.



Alia Bandana shirt



Joe Fresh print blouse



Ann Taylor silk blouse



Liz Claiborn camouflage print blouse



Blue and grey check shirt



Louben orange linen blazer



print blazer



Gap green blazer



Banana Republic blouse
Everything has been washed and packed away for the summer.  This haul also gave me an opportunity to go through my closet and get rid of some stuff...one bag in, one bag out...it's all about recycling.

happy thrifting ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment