Saturday 20 May 2017

The Kitten Bride, Spanish Garden and other Treasures

Two weeks ago I took a breather away from the renovation at the lodging house. My head was achy, and I've been a tad feverish. So I took the afternoon off and had a nap (best afternoon ever!). Later I popped to the chazzas to see what could be had.

I headed to housewares.

Advertising mugs.

Kitten bride.


Souvenir dish.

Crystal decanter with rhinestones.

Hello! What is that I spy?




Woo-hoo!  Nothing is sweeter than finding more bits to my Spanish Garden Midwinter collection!!

These plates came home with me for $1 each.





I already own a Spanish Garden sugar bowl. It holds my make-up remover pads.





Mod martini glasses.  They didn't come home with me.




This jewelery did!  I can hardly wait to crack out my pretty dresses so that I can pile the jewelery on!

Dangly earrings, vintage thermoset necklace, statement necklace.

Back to the grind!

happy thrifting ;)









6 comments:

  1. You didn't buy kitty bride?! Awww.

    The salmon coloured Thermoset is beautiful. I hope you get to wear your dresses soon, and that you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Goody. I was sorely tempted by the crystal decanter...and the Nova Scotia fish dish (it had PLAID!!), but I'm deliberately trying to declutter my life.

    The Kitty Bride scared the bejesus out of me!

    Oooh, I love that thermoset!! I can hardly wait until I can wear something NOT covered in paint and accessorize accordingly.

    Happy thrifting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spanish Garden often pops up in chazzas here, if only you lived nearer I'd happily get it for you.
    That kitten is mad. I don't think I could have left it behind.
    Feel better soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks Vic. Yowsa! It's almost worth a trip overseas to get more Midwinter!! I adore the stuff!!

    Happy thrifting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The housewares department of your chazzas look a bit like ours! I love those Spanish Garden plates, and you found such pretty jewellery. Well done! Did the kitty come home with you? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear me no. That cat was frightening. It had eyes that followed you :). Thank you for the compliments on the jewellery! I'm waiting for the day when I'm done painting so that I can wear 'normal' clothes.

    ReplyDelete