Sunday 7 February 2021

Monster Haul part two

 Well hello hello friends!  Mother Nature has resumed her standard operating process, and thus the temperatures in Northwestern Ontario have dropped!!!

Speaking of drops...check out these price drops (see what I did there :)  )


Here are a few extra things I bought from the store closing...did I absolutely need them?  No..but everything was priced at less than $2, and so they came home with me.

On the last day of the clearance sale, I perused the shoes and clothing. The pickings were very slim.  About 95% of the merchandise had sold...but I managed to snaffle these 2 pairs of shoes for $1.49 each. 

Irridescent flats and leopard heels with chunky heel




These shoes would have originally retailed for $30. They were discounted to $14.99..and then they came home with me for 90% off the lowest tagged price. Woo hoo!




This dress is actually black (the mottled sunlight makes it look patterned). It's a tad oversized. But now that I am spending more time outside, I can throw it over my gardening or work-out clothing and walk to the grocery store. It was also $1.49



The weather is too cold to fathom wearing this dress and flats...but the leopard heels will do nicely with some wide-legged dress pants, or skirt with tights.

I am glad I have a steady paycheck so that I can make these massive hauls. When our local Target went out of business back in 2015, I stocked up on gifts, clearance hygiene items, craft supplies, underwear and other odds and ends.  I packed my storage shelves with these deals which I depleted several years ago.  It feels good to see my storage full again!!

I am still sorting through some of the purchases I made. I"ll keep posting as I finish sorting and laundering everything.

happy thrifting ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment